Lusen and new books

This weekend we took it easy and did a trip to one of our local mountains (Lusen in the Bavarian Forest, Germany) - if you can call a hill with a height of roughly 1370 m a mountain =) It was quite a steep climb though and of course we brought our Sheltie boy with us. God he was so tired afterwards, his head literally fell to the floor when he lied down. It was kinda weird, the weather was so warm that we had to walk with t-shirts. However as last week it was cold here, there was fresh snow on some parts of the mountain. So we walked on the snow, in t-shirts while getting sunburnt in our faces =)

Either way! I got new reading material =) So prepare for some reviews the upcoming days.
I am currently reading Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout - one of my favorite authors. I simply love her writing style and especially the way she let's her characters interact (no lovey dovey boo boo shit but instead some really funny discussions!).
Additionally to that I am reading a free book called Suicide Game by Andy Rausch. I don't quite know what to think of that yet - it didn't catch me even though I am already 40% through. We will see...


No comments:

Post a Comment