~ New Books ~

I was shopping =D And I shopped a lot this month. My bookshelf is bursting, I need a new one badly (and more space...). I am still missing three books, that I ordered on Amazon - but I should get those next week as well, hopefully!


As you can see, I now got the Divergent box set by Veronica Roth. I already read those books on the Kindle, but when I saw the bookset in the bookstore and I stared at it for 5 minutes, considering if they would look good in my shelf, my boyfriend decided to buy it for me <3.

Another purchase that makes me really happy is the rest of the Covenant series by Jennnifer L. Armentrout- Sentinel, Elixir and Daimon. Apollyon is in my shelf since last year, but I still didn't manage reading it. So I think i will have a Covenant marathon soon. Review to Deity can bei found here.

The most recent purchase from the bookstore was actually today. They had A Dance with Dragons for really cheap moneys, so I simply had to get it. Especially as I am reading book 4 at the moment and also following season 4 on TV.

My beloved Kindle also got some new food!

I bought After Dawn, the third book of the Into the Shadows Trilogy (Review of book 1 and book 2) and I am currently reading it, slowly due to also being occupied with A Feast for Crows (Game of Thrones takes ages to read...).

Another Kindle book I wanted since at least a year is Hounded, part one of the Iron Druid Chronicles. Let's see what this druid got in store for me. I am really really curious about this. 

World After...The follow up book to Angelfall, also something I have been wanting to buy since a while. Book one was a really refreshing (or should I say monstrous) read - one simply must know what is going to happen now.

Many thanks to Martina Riemer who gave me a review version of her debut book Glasgow Rain. I have been sceptic about this book as I don't like reading in German, but now I am kind of hyped about it. It is next on my list to read ;D You can find more information about Martina Riemer on her blog.

A title that really makes me laugh (sorry to Jennnifer L. Armentrout, I love your writings). I found White Hot Kiss by chance and I also took the chance to read it. I have no idea whatsoever what it is about. The title alone sounds like something I usually wouldn't read, but hey, it's the amazing Ms. Armentrout we are talking about here. Must give it a shot, aye?

And last I caught two freebies for the Kindle. Dangerous, part 1 of the Dangerous series (so so so dangerous~ *sing* no wait, it was scandalous...nvm) and Mindspeak, which sounds really interesting. I have no idea when I will manage to read those books, but they are on the Kindle, so eventually they will become victim of my "lunch-break-reads".

I will have wonderful reading hours with all this precious little items and latest at the end of May I shall eat books again. At the moment I have to focus a bit on my studies, otherwise my exams won't look that nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment